StarFlyer Enterprise Support is focused on providing those vital business administration and financial services which will ensure that your small enterprise can grow into a successful, established business.
Our offering is currently aligned to the turnkey services which each new enterprise cannot do without:
Pre-incorporation assistance and advice
- Business budget: Income and expenditure projections using either Zero-Based Budgeting or Activity Based Budgeting. Our budgets include income tax impact and capital expenditure analysis, cover a minimum period of 3 years and include cash flow forecasts;
- Basic Business Plan: Includes an Executive Summary, company overview, proposed business model and strategy, SWOT analysis, cash-flow and revenue projections; and
- Premium Business Plan: Basic plan plus market research, product/service feasibility and break-even analyses, product/service costing and a basic marketing guide.
Company Secretarial and Companies Act Compliance
- New company registrations: Private Company ("Pty Ltd"), Non-Profit Company ("NPC") and Limited Liability Company ("Inc");
- Annual return filings;
- Companies Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) amendments: Includes company name changes, director changes, registered address changes, etc.; and
- General Companies Act compliance, support and advice.
Income Tax and non-direct tax support
- Companies Income tax calculation and submission, includes provisional and final tax calculation and submission;
- Companies deferred taxation computations;
- Value-Added Tax calculation and submission, includes monthly VAT reconciliation and periodic VAT201 submission;
- Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE), includes EMP501 reconciliation and submission;
- Individual provisional and final tax return submissions;
- Tax clearance certificates;
- Re-submission of inaccurately filed returns; and
- Tax planning, consulting and advisory.
Click here for our Tax Assistance Application Form.
Annual Financial Statement preparation
- Financial statements prepared in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (Enquire about our special rates for Sectional Title Schemes and Body Corporates).
Click here for our Accounting Services Application Form.
All of our service offerings work on a tiered structure designed to benefit small enterprises. Even though services are listed individually, we are happy to tailor packaged offerings aimed at meeting individual client's specific needs.
For a copy of our current price list, please click here. Alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will gladly assist you with service and pricing queries.